Get the Best Travel Advice from Around the World with These 9 Must-Read Guides
No matter where you are in the world, there is a travel guide out there that will give you the best advice for your destination. These nine must-read guides will help you plan your trip and make sure you don’t miss anything.
1) Lonely Planet's Best in Travel 2018: The World's Best Places to Visit - Lonely Planet
2) The Rough Guide to Iceland - Rough Guides
3) National Geographic Traveler: Best Trips 2018 - National Geographic Society
4) Lonely Planet New Zealand (Travel Guide) - Lonely Planet
5) National Geographic Traveler: Best Trips of a Lifetime (National Geographic Society Paperback)-
6) Frommer's South America on a Budget (Frommer's On a Budget Series)- Frommer's Inc
How to Prepare for Your International Trip
This article will provide you with some tips on how to prepare for your international trip.
1. Get a passport: You will need a passport to enter any country outside of the United States. You can apply for one at your local post office, or if you prefer to do everything online, you can get one through the U.S. Passport Agency website.
2. Make an itinerary: Planning out what countries and attractions you want to visit is important for making sure that you don't miss anything important on your trip!
3. Get vaccinations: Different countries have different requirements for vaccinations, so it's important that you research this before traveling abroad!
The Ultimate Guide on How To Pack Light For Your Trip
Packing is one of the most dreaded tasks in our lives. It is always the first thing on our mind when we are about to go on a trip. But, it doesn't have to be that way.
This article will teach you how to pack light for your trip and how to make sure that you don't forget anything important.
10 Key Things You Should Take On Your Next Long-Term Trip
1. A travel wallet:
A travel wallet is a great way to keep your passport, credit card, and currency safe and secure. You will not have to worry about losing anything or having any of your valuables stolen.
2. A universal adapter:
A universal adapter is a must have for any long-term traveler. It will allow you to plug in any device from your home country into the wall outlet in the country that you are visiting.
3. Universal voltage converter:
If you are traveling outside of North America, then you might want to invest in a universal voltage converter as well as an adapter so that you can charge all of your electronics while abroad without needing an outlet converter for each one individually.
4. A portable phone charger:
Ultimate Guide to Taking Travel Photos
This guide will help you take stunning travel photos with your camera phone. We’ll cover the basics of photography, what to look for in a camera phone, how to use your camera phone creatively, and the best way to share your photos when you are done.
- What is the best camera phone for travel photography?
- How do I take a photo with my camera phone?
- How do I edit my photos on my camera phone?
- What should I do if I want to share my photos on social media?
8 Reasons You Should Visit Central America Before It's Too Late
Central America is a fascinating place with a lot of culture and history. There are many reasons why you should visit Central America before it's too late. The countries are small enough to be explored in a week, but big enough to have everything you need for an unforgettable adventure.
1. You'll be able to get an idea of the diversity of the region by visiting just one country. From rainforest to volcanic mountains, from beaches to jungles, and from ruins to colonial cities, Central America has something for everyone.
2. You'll experience the best that Central American cuisine has to offer as you try dishes like tamales, pupusas and ceviche from all over the region.
3. You'll get an up close view of some of the most beautiful natural landscapes on